Skip to main content

Memoriable Moments

 Memoriable Moments 

He is a treasure to me.When I stay up late studying, He is always there for me, accompanying me and relieving my tensions whenever I become stressed. Sometimes he likes to bite papers. He once playing with my notes given by my teacher. The paper got destroyed which I need to ask one of my friends to lend me their notes.I would not mind or get mad because it s my fault who left alone the papers to him. Probably he does not quite understand Chemistry that much as I am.Like father like son I'd say. He is my friend at night and day no matter when and where.


Ever wondered how he gets the title as " The Hunter" ? I'll tell you how. As for your information, I am concerned that Bulus is one of the most active cats among others in history since I start to look after cats. He can catch anything that interests him. As I remember he once catches 5x birds, 7x house lizards and successfully hunts 3x mice. When I spotted him playing with a live bird, I had to drag him out and save the bird. Unfortunately on the next day, the bird died due to broken both of its wings. At the same time he likes to bite me at random. Send help please..



This is one of mouse that gets hunted by the furious Bulus. I found this dead mouse lying down right outside the garage. I was alone at that time while my family went out to get groceries. The other time I recall Bulus once hunt a mouse and playing with it. Surprisingly the mouse's head got torn apart from its neck which makes me sick. Without hesitation, I wear plastic gloves and take the dead mouse away. Having a hyper cat like Bulus really gives a lot of good benefits. Hunting a bird and a mouse is really a hard task but for Bulus I believe it must have been piece of cake. I'm so shock and proud of him.

Comments