Skip to main content

Characteristic



 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 


He enjoys being in high places. He mostly sits on top of the closet and observes everyone as they go about their business. He likes to spend time on the rooftop from time to time. He climbs up our neighbor's trees to reach the rooftop.

Raw mackerel fish is his favourite food. He also consumes cereal cat food, such as Whiskas. To get him to eat more, I mix crushed raw mackerel with cereal or rice.I also provided him Dutch Lady Milk.

Bulus is an active cat. He moves a lot and goes where ever he wants. His favourite activities are sprinting, hunting, playing with other cats and toys. He usually sharpens his claws to hunts and make him easier to climb trees. 
 

He is a lovely cat who enjoys getting attention from everyone, especially me. He sits next to me every time I pray. He rarely bothers me by going beneath me while I'm praying. After pray, I pet him and play with him. My heart melts when I see him delighted to be in a safe and pleasant location. I'm so grateful that my parents allow me to take care of him. Sometimes Bulus play with my other cats at the backyard. Almost Every evening I always watch them playing with each other and brings me joy.




Comments